Ideal for windows, shower screens, mirrors and windscreens
A neutral, solvent based aqueous cleanser primarily for glass, and other reflective substrates.
WHERE TO USE
On all water resistant “hard” non-porous substrates, particularly glass and other reflective surfaces for light duty cleaning.
WHERE NOT TO USE
- This product is not recommended for use on low emissivity glass.
- On coated glass, without first assessing suitability of use on an inconspicuous area.
- On “soft” porous substrates such as soft furnishings, curtains etc.
- In direct sunlight.
- On large surfaces. If doing so, always work in small easily manageable areas. Do not allow to dry on the surface before removal.
- In confined spaces without adequate ventilation.
- On a routine basis on polycarbonate or other clear, particularly stressed, plastics where stress cracking may be induced.
- On food contact areas where overspray or product retention is expected. This product may be used to clean food preparation and storage areas provided that all residues are removed, and it is used in accordance with the instructions provided in section 5 of the Technical Data Sheet.
OKAY, GOT IT