Nilco Nilbac® Max Blast Dry Touch Sanitiser 500ml - Sherbet Lemon
Nilbac Max Blast Dry-Touch Sanitiser has been formulated for professionals and is tested and meets the requirements of the following European Standards:
BS EN 14476:2013+A2:2019 - suitable for the control of envelope viruses including Coronavirus.
BS EN 1276 and BS EN 13697 - effective against a wide range of bacteria and moulds including: Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Ps. Aeruginosa), Escherichia coli (E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus (Staph aureus) including MRSA strain, Enterococcus hirae (Ent. Hirae), Aspergillus niger, Candida albicans.
Nilbac Dry Touch Sanitiser Max Blast with Nilpure is the travel-friendly fast-acting sanitiser, perfect to pack, whether you are on a staycation in a holiday home, sightseeing in a motorhome, or staying in a hotel. Whether you are at home or away, keep Nilbac Max Blast with you to protect you and your family. Simply spray around the room in short bursts, allowing the 80% alcohol formula to get to work killing viruses, no wiping required.
Take sanitising into your own hands, though your accommodation may have been cleaned before you arrive, normal cleaning can leave behind harmful microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria, yeasts, and fungi. The Nilbac Fine Mist works in just 10 minutes to sanitise the air and surfaces, killing viruses and 99.9% of bacteria leaving you free to enjoy your holiday.
Nilbac Max Blast leaves the subtle scent of Nilpure’s Sherbet Lemon a fizzy burst of sharp, sweet, zingy, lemony goodness, refreshing your senses and leaving a fragrance that lasts.
Rooms and Large Areas
- Shake can well, ensure the area to be treated is free from pets and people.
- Always ensure the nozzle is pointing away from the body. A suitable face mask should be worn during the spraying process.
- Keeping a distance of 1.5m from walls, surfaces and objects, spray the product in short bursts methodically over the area to ensure complete coverage.
- Vacate the area and close all doors, allowing the formula to settle for a minimum of 10 mins.
- After this time open doors and windows to allow any flammable vapours to disperse.