Nilco Nilbac Virus Control Micro Fog Liquid & Battery Powered Sprayer
The Nilco Nilbac® Virus Control Micro Fog Liquid has been specifically developed for use with the Nilco Power Lance to control viruses and bacteria on a large scale.
Nilco’s battery-operated Power Lance can cover large areas in a fine sanitising mist in seconds. The Antibacterial action kills 99.9% of household bacteria, viruses, yeasts, fungi and other harmful microorganisms that can damage health, leaving a clean, purified safe environment.
Nilco Nilbac® Virus Control Micro Fog Liquid’s low odour/low taint formula is perfect for use in the kitchen on food preparation and storage areas such as fridges, worktops, chopping boards and sinks. Can also be used on door handles, wall and floor tiles, tables, bins, potties, high chairs, playpens, and any other non-porous surfaces to help stop the spread of bacteria and viruses.
- Remove the cap and attach the Power Lance (full instructions included in the box).
- Ensure the area to be treated is clean and free from pets and people.
- We recommend the use of gloves and a face mask whilst spraying to avoid inhaling the fine mist.
- Cover all areas with the Nilco Nilbac® Virus Control fine mist keeping a distance of 30 to 40 cm to avoid overwetting.
- Vacate the area and close all doors, allowing the products to settle throughout the area ideally overnight, or for a minimum of 10 mins.
- After this time open doors and windows to allow any vapours to disperse.
Note: Ideally this product should be used after general cleaning when the area will not be used for several hours. Not suitable for windows, mirrors, painted or varnished surfaces. If in doubt test on a small inconspicuous area before general application. Always follow appliance manufacturer’s cleaning instructions. Wash hands after use. As with all cleaners, avoid prolonged contact with skin. Avoid inhaling spray.