Nilco Angel Clear - Mould & Algae Remover with Power Lance 5L
Make mould, algae and fungus a thing of the past with Nilco Angel Clear Mould & Algae Remover. The fast-acting formula contains a powerful fungicide designed to remove mould, algae and fungal growth from internal and external walls, tiles, PVC and patios. The bleach free formulation continues to work after treatment to control fungal re-growth for up to 3 years, without leaving strong, unpleasant fumes.
Read all precautions before use.
Directions for use:
- Remove the cap and attach the Power Lance (full instructions included in the box)
- Ensure the area to be treated has been swept and is clear of debris, pets and people. We recommend the use of gloves and a face mask whilst spraying to avoid inhaling the fine mist
- Spray Angel Clear over the surface to be treated, taking care not to overspray and avoiding any plants or water courses
- Allow the treatment to dry - it should not be applied within 12 hours of expected rainfall and is best applied during overcast conditions
- For stubborn stains the surface may require agitation by brush before a second application of Angel Clear
- Do not rinse off. Do not allow pets to come into contact with the surface until it has dried
Statutory conditions for use: For use only as a surface biocide. Apply 500ml of product per 2 square metres of surface. Wear suitable protective clothing (coveralls) and synthetic/ PVC gloves when using. Do not breathe spray mist. Otherwise wear respiratory protective equipment and eye protection (see HSE guidance booklet HS (G)53 "Respiratory protective equipment - a practical guide for users"). Do not contaminate foodstuffs, eating utensils or food contact surfaces. Cover water storage tanks/ bowls before application. This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. When using do not eat, drink or smoke. Unprotected persons and animals should be kept away from treated areas for 48 hours or until surfaces are dry. Prevent any surface run-off from entering drains. Dangerous to fish and other aquatic life. Do not contaminate watercourses or ground. Avoid all contact with plant life. This label is approved under The Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (as amended) for use as directed. HSE 10877 use only in accordance with the directions on the label.