Nilco Angel Seal Outdoor Fabric Sealer 1L
Lock in a clean, fresh finish for longer with Nilco Angel Seal Outdoor Fabric Sealant. The solvent free formula is odourless, and repels water, oil and stains. They hydrophobic finish seals fabrics from the elements, preventing damp, discolouration, water damage and premature aging. Water and liquids will form on the surface and can be blown, shaken or wiped away.
Angel Seal is colour safe, and enhances the appearance of treated areas - reproofing, protecting and preserving fabrics. The PFC (Poly-Fluorinated Carbon) free formula is suitable for use on a variety of outdoor fabrics including tents, marquees, tipis, garden furniture, cushions, parasols, fabric gazebos, canvas hot tub covers, awnings and more.
Read all precautions before use.
Directions for use:
- Shake bottle well and turn spray nozzle to 'ON'
- Ensure the area to be treated is thoroughly cleaned and dry before application and any residues are removed from the surface
- Spray Angel Seal over the area to be treated, ensuring even application
- If treating a vertical surface, use a soft bristled brush to work Angel Seal into the material to prevent product run off
- Protect from damp, dew, rainfall etc until completely dry
- Turn spray nozzle to 'OFF'
Note: Not suitable for use on hard, non-porous materials. Synthetic materials such as polyester may need more frequent treatments. Treatment should be applied in a well-ventilated space, ideally outdoors. If treating enclosed spaces such as tents, marquees etc ensure treated surfaces are allowed to dry fully and are then well ventilated for a minimum of 48 hours before sleeping or socialising inside.
For best results: Use a detergent such as Nilco Angel Revive to thoroughly clean fabrics before using Angel Seal. Once treatment has fully dried, leaving treatments in a warm sunny place will further activate the treatment and deliver even better results. When cleaning up spillages, soak up the spillage with a piece of kitchen roll or wipe with a clean, damp cloth. Reapplication of Angel Seal may be needed after cleaning with a detergent.