Nilco Antibacterial Floor Cleaner & Sanitiser is a powerful concentrated cleaner formulated to deep clean and sanitises hard surfaces in and around the home, including floors, walls, aluminium and stainless steel. The Antibacterial action kills 99.9% of household bacteria and moulds.
Nilco Antibacterial Floor Cleaner & Sanitiser's versatile formula can also be diluted and used as a multi-surface cleaner, the low odour, low taint formula is perfect for use in the kitchen on food preparation and storage areas such as fridges, worktops, chopping boards and sinks.
Can also be used on door handles, wall and floor tiles, tables, bins, potties, changing mats, high chairs, playpens and any other non-porous surfaces to help stop the spread of bacteria.
1. Add Nilco Antibacterial Floor Cleaner & Sanitiser to a bucket of warm water using the mixing ratios stated.
2. Mop the floor rinsing the mop often.
3. For heavily soiled areas increase the mixing ratios and leave the antibacterial cleaner on the floor for 5 minutes, before re-mopping with clean warm water.
For Trigger Spray
1. Add Nilco Antibacterial Cleaner & Sanitiser to a clean trigger bottle and top up with water, using the mixing ratios stated.
2. Spray directly onto the surface and leave for at least one minute. On stubborn deposits leave for a few minutes.
3. Wipe with a clean dry cloth.
Note: For optimum disinfection allow a 5 minute contact time. Nilco Antibacterial Floor Cleaner & Sanitiser is not suitable for windows, mirrors, fabrics, painted or varnished surfaces. Always test on a small inconspicuous area before general application. Always follow the manufacturer's cleaning instructions. Wash hands after use. As with all cleaners, avoid prolonged contact with skin. Avoid inhaling spray.
KILLS GERMS: Nilco Antibacterial Floor Cleaner & Sanitiser complies with BS EN 1276 and is effective against a wide range of bacteria and moulds including: Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Ps. Aeruginosa), Escherichia coli (E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus (Staph aureus), Enterococcus hirae (Ent. Hirae).